• Welcome to Forum Astronomskog Magazina. Please login or sign up.

Praćenje aktivnosti sunca

Started by betelgez, August 10, 2011, 04:58:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kizza

Ako Ljudski život teče nepovratno kao reka,šta nas čeka u Okeanu?

Kizza

Sunce je dostiglo maximum?Možda:
SO THIS IS SOLAR MAXIMUM? Forecasters have long expected the Solar Max of 2013 to be the weakest of the Space Age. It might be even weaker than they thought. As shown in this 20-year plot of sunspot counts vs. time, the sun is underperforming.
Sunspot numbers are notoriously variable, so the actual counts could rapidly rise to meet or exceed the predicted curve. For now, however, the face of the sun is devoid of large sunspots, and there have been no strong flares in more than a week. The threshold of Solar Max looks a lot like Solar Min. NOAA forecasters estimate no more than a 1% chance of X-class solar flares in the next 24 hours.

Kizza

Na Suncu baš dosta pegica.Da li se zna kada ih je bilo najviše  :-\

Kizza

Kizza

Na Suncu i dalje dosta pega.Ohih dana pojačano UV zračenje  :o

Kizza

Kizza

Sunce 30.11.2012 godine.I dalje ima pega.

Kizza

Dosta pega na Suncu,evo i slika i od juče i od danas.

sale11472

Quote from: Kizza on November 22, 2012, 07:10:10 am
Suprotno očekivanju....

Odakle ti da je to suprotno očekivanju ???
Naprotiv, to je sve sasvim očekivano kao što uostalom i jasno piše u tekstu sa linka koji si postavio:

QuoteThis intense period of solar activity isn't unexpected; it's all part of the natural solar cycle that ebbs and flows over an approximate 11-year cycle. The peak of this cycle, called "solar maximum," is expected in 2013,...

Podebljano u bukvalnom prevodu znači "nije neočekivano"  ::)

Sve u svemu Sunašce naše milo i drago je sve interesantnije i interesanttnije za posmatranje.
Po(t)pis:
TS 10x50 LE dvogled ;)
70/900 refraktor
180/950 ogledalo u izradi
Nova Igracka Celestron MiniMak 70 --- bio na snizenju jako povoljan pa nisam odoleo ;D
Ostalo ne smem od sramote da stavim na spisak dok ne završim ;D

Kizza

Hvala sale11472  :) Broj pega se povećava,slika od danas 4.1.2013 godine.

Kizza

Sunce dobilo "male boginje"  :o Evo snimka od danas 5.1.2013 g. i teksta sa sajta Spaceweather:
INCREASING CHANCE OF FLARES: The sun is peppered with spots: There are now more than a dozen numbered active regions scattered around the solar disk. As the sunspot count increases so does the chance of flares. NOAA forecasters estimate a 25% chance of M-class eruptions and a 5% chance of X-flares during the next 24 hours. Solar flare alerts: text, voice.

To illustrate the growing spottiness of the sun, each active region in this Jan. 5th image from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory is circled.

The most active sunspot so far is emerging over the sun's northeastern limb. Crackling witth flares, it unleashed an M1.7-class eruption on Jan. 5th at 09:34 UT that sent a wave of ionization rippling through the upper atmosphere over Europe. More flares appear to be in the offing; stay tuned.

Kizza

Kizza

Pege i dalje naviru a evo i snimka sa Rimskog aerodroma.Odličan snimak  :) A evo i teksta sa sajta Spacewearher:
VERY SPOTTED SUN: Solar activity is still relatively low, but the appearance of the sun suggests the quiet might not last. Over the weekend, a profusion of new sunspot groups peppered the solar disk with dark cores--each one a potential source of eruptions. NOAA forecasters estimate a 35% chance of M-class flares and a 5% chance of X-flares during the next 24 hours. Solar flare alerts: text, voice.
There are so many spots on the sun, even a jumbo jet cannot hide them.
Raffaello Lena took the picture on January 5 not far from the international airport in Rome, Italy. "An animation of the flyby is available here," he says.

Kizza

Kizza

Oblaci prekrivaju Sunce a evo koliko je velika pega na njemu  :o