• Welcome to Forum Astronomskog Magazina. Please login or sign up.

Продајем телескоп Sky-Watcher Evostar МАК102

Started by ku01, December 24, 2023, 08:59:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ku01

Sorry, I am Russian and don't speak Serbian.

I am selling the telescope.

Sky-Watcher Evostar МАК102, tripod Star Adventurer.

Mirror-lens, Maksutov-Cassegrain
Aperture 102 mm, focal length 1300 mm

Included with telescope
Eyepieces 10mm, 25mm
Barlow lens
4 light filters
Two finders
Phone holder (for making photos)
Bag for telescope

1 malfunction: the mount doesn't hold the telescope if you need tilt or raise the telescope. It needs to be fixed by someone.

The single price for all: €450

vlaiv

Quote from: ku01 on December 24, 2023, 08:59:49 pmSorry, I am Russian and don't speak Serbian.

Not a problem.

I think that most members will understand what is for sale.

Just to clarify things, you mention that telescope comes with Star Adventurer? Are you sure you have that right?

I'm asking because Mak102 does not come bundled with Star Adventurer as that is star tracker for astrophotography. Also, that mount would not have alt/az motion so it can't be broken in altitude like you describe.

Maybe you thought of this instead?

that is called StarQuest mount rather than Star Adventurer, and it can operate both in AltAz mode and EQ mode.

If so, which adjustment is broken, one closer to telescope or one closer to counterweights (RA or DEC slow motion)?
Teleskopi: GSO RC8", TS80 F/6 photoline, SW dob 200/1200, SW Evostar 102 ahromat, SW Mak 102
Montaže: HEQ5, AZ4, SW AzGTI
Kamere: ASI1600MMC, ASI178MCC, ASI185MC

vlaiv

Quote from: ku01 on December 24, 2023, 09:49:42 pmHm, I bought it from this shop and it says Star Adventurer

That is probably error on part of that webshop.
In any case - it has been clarified.

Mount is AZ Pronto and tripod is new aluminum one that comes as a standard on mounts like AZ Pronto, AZ Gti, and even AZ5.

Good that we clarified that all up so that people know exactly what is on offer.
Teleskopi: GSO RC8", TS80 F/6 photoline, SW dob 200/1200, SW Evostar 102 ahromat, SW Mak 102
Montaže: HEQ5, AZ4, SW AzGTI
Kamere: ASI1600MMC, ASI178MCC, ASI185MC

ku01

Quote from: vlaiv on December 24, 2023, 09:55:07 pmThat is probably error on part of that webshop.
In any case - it has been clarified.

Mount is AZ Pronto and tripod is new aluminum one that comes as a standard on mounts like AZ Pronto, AZ Gti, and even AZ5.

Good that we clarified that all up so that people know exactly what is on offer.

The telescope mount looks exactly like this: