• Welcome to Forum Astronomskog Magazina. Please login or sign up.

e hubble hubble

Started by vanillasky, April 02, 2005, 01:17:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

vanillasky

The Hubble Space Telescope recently captured this image of the giant elliptical galaxy NGC 1316, located in the southern constellation of Fornax. The image reveals dark dust lanes and giant star clusters, which provide evidence that the galaxy we see today is the result of a collision between two galaxies rich in dust. The dark patches are believed to be the stellar remains of previous galaxies engulfed by NGC 1316

bas mi zao hubbl-a

vanillasky

Dule_smor

bas su debili, mogli bi da ga jos odrzavaju:(

Inica

Ej... pa jeste li culi za one planove koje su neki naucnici napravili... da bi ipak mogli da izvrse nekakvo servisiranje...
I ja sam se razocarala kad sam cula da je gotov... Al ima nade!!! :D  

Sich

Nasa je dosla do konacne odluke. Odluka je da se deorvitira habl!

ref:http://www.cnn.com/2005/TECH/space/04/01/hubble.deorbit/index.html
"The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality." - Douglas Porter

marino

ovo sto cu reci sada i ovdje, vjerojatno ce na prvi pogled biti ruzno, ali..
svakoj stvari dodje kraj, njezin kraj neciji je novi pocetak, shvatimo neumitni kraj hst-a kao pocetak neceg novog,
evo linka da se ne ponavljam;) http://www.astronomija.co.rs/instrumenti/s...perteleskop.htm
m
Vidulini Observatory

Sich

U pitanju je i poprilicna rupa uvremenu izmedju dana kad crkne jos jedan ziroskop na Hablu i dana kad JWT bude operativan
ta rupa je najmanje 3 godine
"The only thing standing between me and total happiness is reality." - Douglas Porter

Djorvoz

To nije lepo. Ali to su njihove pare i neka sa njima radw sta hoce. Moje je misljenje da bi ipak malo sposobnije da zaspolazu sa tim svojim budzetom. Ni jedna firma tipa nasa nema toliko cudan stav prema parama.

vanillasky

Managers working with the Hubble Space Telescope have intentionally turned off one of its working three gyroscopes to try and lengthen the lifespan of the aging instrument. These gyros allow Hubble to turn and point at new locations in the sky. Engineers have figured out several techniques that will allow Hubble to perform the same science, but with just two gyros. Hopefully this will give Hubble an additional 8-months of operation, extending its availability into 2008.

vanillasky

New observations from the Hubble Space Telescope indicate that the largest asteroid in the Solar System, Ceres, might have huge reserves of water ice under its surface. Ceres is approximately 580 miles (930 kilometers) across, and resides with many other asteroids in a belt of material between Mars and Jupiter. Ceres' crust shows evidence of water-bearing minerals. In fact, if Ceres is 25% water, it would have more fresh water than what we have here on Earth.

Sich

vanilla treba da postujes link ka slici ne ka .asp stranici :)

sashastar

Zato moze ovako (e moj Hubble sta si docekao hoce da ti dodu glave)

vanillasky

The Hubble Space Telescope used its Advanced Camera for Surveys to capture this beautiful photograph of the Boomerang Nebula. This cloud of dust and gas has two nearly symmetric cones of material coming out of it. It was created through a process called bipolar outflow, where a dying star ejects material as it spins. It could be that the star is surrounded by a disk of dust, so only the top and bottom material can escape, or a powerful magnetic field is shaping it as it escapes.