• Welcome to Forum Astronomskog Magazina. Please login or sign up.

"Flying to the Moon and back..."

Started by Skyw@lker, August 11, 2005, 10:06:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyw@lker

E odlicna slika vanillasky! Steta sto nije malo veca  ;)  Nego jel imas neki sajt odakle mogu da skidaju dobre slike - vizije kako bi izgledalo ponovno spustanje na Mesec i izgradnja baze i naravno izgled misije na Mars?!
"Covek zivi u konacnom svetu, ali njegova masta ne."

sashastar

Skyw@lker

Hvala na link-u, stvarno je cool! Ne bi me cudilo da do 2025 to ostvare kakvi su!  ;)  

vanillasky

NASA has unveiled more details about its upcoming series of missions to return humans to the Moon as early as 2018. The new crew vehicle will look very similar to the old Apollo module but it will be three times larger, allowing four astronauts to travel to the Moon at a time. Each ship can be reused 10 times, and NASA hopes to get as many as 2 launches a year, with astronauts spending 4-7 days on the surface. Eventually, once a lunar outpost is built at the southern pole, astronauts will be able to live on the Moon for 6 months at a time.

Djorvoz

"Space projects have broad implications on the various abilities of a country, and China's success gave Japan a sense of economic crisis."

Skyw@lker

Quote from: "Djorvoz""Space projects have broad implications on the various abilities of a country, and China's success gave Japan a sense of economic crisis."

Hm... cisto sumnjam u to!  :wink: Mada svasta je moguce, Kinezi bas napreduju. Odakle si to "izvukao"?