• Welcome to Forum Astronomskog Magazina. Please login or sign up.

NASA Space Launch System

Started by Milan Nikolic, November 29, 2011, 06:54:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Milan Nikolic

Posle završetka misija i penzionisanja Spejs Šatlova, NASA započinje novo poglavlje u istraživanju svemira.
   Planovi za destinacije sa ljudskom posadom su ambiciozni. Mesec, do nekog od asteroida, i do Marsa i eventualno sletanje na Mars.

Prošle godine predsednik Amerike Barak Obama obustavio je projekat koji je trebao da odvede ljude ponovo na Mesec, sprečavajući tako da NASA ponavlja misiju koje je već imala. Umesto toga projekti su promenjeni i unapređeni, uključujući novi režim štednje i troškova.

Konačno je odlučeno koji sistem će biti upotrebljen za sledeće misije sa ljudskom posadom:

NASA Announces Design for New Deep Space Exploration System

Milan Nikolic

Nasina buduća teretna raketa, Svemirski Lansirni Sistem, moći će da ponese 130 tona u orbitu, što je jednako 21-om potpuno odraslom slonu.
   Teretna raketa prikazana je sa desne strane slike:

NShappy

Ove Amerikance ja ne mogu da pohvatam?!? Koliko oni sistema razvijaju? Zar nije bila ideja da NASA batali razvoj letelica sa ljudskom posadom već da se finansiraju privatne kompanije koje bi razvile takve sisteme? A koliko razumem, privatnici i dalje razvijaju svoje letelice, rakete i module za posadu.

Milan Nikolic

Letelica pod nazivom Orion nastavila je da se projektuje pod novim imenom MPCV (Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle), kao sastavni deo Space Launch System-a, pošto je Kongres to odobrio. Ona će služiti za destinacije dalje od Zemljine orbite (kao i do ISS).
   Verovatno će ponoviti sletanje na Mesec kao pripremu i vežbu za druge destinacije. Određeno je da astronauti dođu do nekog od bližih asteroida, a da do 2030. odu u orbitu oko Marsa i eventualno sletanje.

Postoje i komercionalni programi (za nižu orbitu i relaciju sa ISS). I sve to istovremeno.

Milan Nikolic

Milan Nikolic

Preparing to Send Humans Deeper Into the Solar System Than Ever Before

The future is bright! From J-2X engine firings to Orion drop tests, the future of human space flight at NASA is taking shape today. See more information and videos for J2X testing, Mobile Launcher and Orion drop test below.

Milan Nikolic

December 03, 2011

NASA sets sights of space program on extraordinary, distant horizons: Charles Bolden

,,In 1962, Glenn was the first American to orbit the earth. In 1969, Armstrong and Aldin were the first earthlings to walk on the moon. Collins was their command-module pilot orbiting the moon in solitude during their descent into history in the lunar lander Eagle. All over the world, these men and the American astronauts who followed in their footsteps have been revered for stretching the boundaries of the possible. They have come to symbolize America as a nation that can work miracles. While there are some who would have us believe our best days are behind us, I refuse to believe that's true. With the new mandate from the president and Congress to take our astronauts well beyond low Earth orbit to places we have never been before, NASA and America are ready to make new miracles.

In the tradition of Apollo, for the past 30 years our shuttle astronauts have led the exploration of our solar system, helping to build the remarkable International Space Station and greatly expanding our knowledge about what it takes to live and work in space. With the end of the shuttle program, we are now setting our sights on even more distant horizons.
Fifty years ago, President John F. Kennedy challenged the nation to reach the moon, to "take longer strides" toward a "great new American enterprise." Today, another young president, with bipartisan support in Congress, has challenged us to reach for new heights -- to rendezvous with an asteroid by 2025 and send humans to Mars by the 2030s.

NASA is developing a Space Launch System (SLS) that will be capable of transporting astronauts and cargo into deep space. Together with our industry partners, we are developing the next-generation human-spaceflight system, including commercial transport to the International Space Station and completion of the Orion Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle that will take astronauts beyond low Earth orbit for the first time since the Apollo-17 lunar mission in 1972. Our plans call for an unmanned system test flight of the Orion and SLS in 2017 and a crewed test flight in 2021.

Five members of NASA's most recent Astronaut Candidate Class attended the Congressional Gold Medal ceremony. Some of them will be the first Americans to travel to the International Space Station aboard U.S. commercial spacecraft. Some of the astronauts we are currently recruiting will be pioneers in our missions to make the first footprints on the surface of Mars.
Our Mars mission is not without risk and, as in every NASA space flight, we expect to encounter some surprises. But as President Kennedy put it, we choose to do these things "not because they are easy, but because they are hard." That is what we do at NASA. That's what our astronauts do. As we set out to explore the farthest reaches of space, we continue to be guided by a single vision: "To reach new heights and reveal the unknown so that what we do and what we learn will benefit all humankind."

Bolden is administrator for NASA.

Milan Nikolic

December 9, 2011

Blue Origin, one of NASA's commercial crew spaceflight partners

NASA Deputy Administrator Tours Blue Origin

NASA Deputy Administrator Lori Garver, fourth from left meets Blue Origin Founder Jeff Bezos, third from left, next to Blue Origin's crew capsule along with other Blue Origin team members, Bretton Alexander, left, Jeff Ashby, second from left, Rob Meyerson, fifth from left, and Robert Millman at the company's headquarters in Kent, Wash., Thursday, Dec. 8, 2011.

Blue Origin is one of the awardees selected to receive a Space Act Agreement (SAA) during the second round of the Commercial Crew Development Program (CCDev2). These awards, which began in 2009, were made to stimulate efforts within U.S. industry to develop and demonstrate human spaceflight capabilities and advance commercial crew space transportation system concepts. Current efforts among the companies will mature the design and development of elements of the system, such as launch vehicles and spacecraft.

Image Credit: NASA/Bill Ingalls

Milan Nikolic

SpaceX je prva komercionalna kompanija koja će poslati svoju letelicu na Internacionalnu Svemirsku Stanicu.

Lansiranje je zakazano za 7. februar 2012.g.

NASA Announces Launch Date and Milestones for Spacex Flight

http://www.spacex.com/

Milan Nikolic

SpaceX

NASA announced the launch target for SpaceX's second Commercial Orbital Transportation Services demonstration will be Feb. 7, 2012. NASA agreed to allow SpaceX to send its spacecraft to meet with the International Space Station.

Milan Nikolic

December 24, 2011, 10:54:57 pm #10 Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 11:07:58 pm by Milan Nikolic
   Nasin sledeći svemirski brod: ORION (Multi-Purpose Crew Vehicle)

Orion: od fabrike do letenja

NASA čini stalni napredak na izgradnji svemirskog broda Orion, koji će odvesti astronaute u svemir dublje nego ikada pre. Pogledajte najnovija dostignuća i ključna dešavanja u ,,Orion: od fabrike do letenja'' kako Orion postaje spreman za svoj prvi orbitalni probni let u 2014 g.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMA8JrNQX1Y

Milan Nikolic

Godinu dana nakog objavljivanja novog svemirskog programa (SLS), pogledajte koliko se daleko otišlo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyiDtyDx2ho