• Welcome to Forum Astronomskog Magazina. Please login or sign up.

Najava TV - Astro i SF filmova

Started by sashastar, September 28, 2005, 12:21:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GENESIS

Cetvrtak 20.4.2006. RTV Pink u 23:30 h
Film:  Event Horizon

The year is 2047 and a rescue mission has been sent to salvage the Event Horizon, a ship missing for the last seven years. Only when the rescue team is in deep space, does Dr Weir, the ship's designer, reveal that everything they know about the ship is a lie. He explains that that Event Horizon was designed for faster than light travel and that the ship disappeared after her gravity drive, her revolutionary... See Full Description

Genres:   Science Fiction/Fantasy, Suspense/Horror and Thriller   
Running Time:   1 hr. 37 min.

GENESIS

Stameni,

Da li si video u novoj Galaktici onaj zahvat lovac prihvata lovca i vraca na maticni brod ?  :(

stameni

Pa, dobro, ipak je reč o SF-u. Onaj komentar sa trećim Njutnovim zakonom ima neki smajli na kraju :)

wexy

Quote from: "GENESIS"Stameni,

Da li si video u novoj Galaktici onaj zahvat lovac prihvata lovca i vraca na maticni brod ?  :(

Ekstra glupo i naivno deluje.

GENESIS

Kada najavljujemo neki film snimljen u Americi trebalo bi da koristimo naziv filma na engleskom jeziku.
Stvarno ne znam kako je nas distributer preveo HIGHLANDER sa BORBA BESMRTNIKA.

wexy

Quote from: "GENESIS"Kada najavljujemo neki film snimljen u Americi trebalo bi da koristimo naziv filma na engleskom jeziku.
Stvarno ne znam kako je nas distributer preveo HIGHLANDER sa BORBA BESMRTNIKA.

Zar taj film nisu preveli kao Gorštak?

GENESIS

Neki su preveli i sa Brdjanin. Svaka TV stanica i TV revija daje svoj prevod.
Kada sam isao u bioskop da prvi put gledam ovaj film skontao sam po glumcima o kom filmu se radi. Zato sam predlozio da dajemo naziv filma u originalu jer svi znaju koji je film Highlander.

Skyw@lker

Mnogo jak film, prvi deo naravno... Ostali su shit  :grin:
"Covek zivi u konacnom svetu, ali njegova masta ne."

wexy

Timeline (Mreža vremena)
http://imdb.com/title/tt0300556/
19.04.2006 - 23:00h - RTV Pink

A group of archaeological students become trapped in the past when they go there to retrieve their professor. The group must survive in 14th century France long enough to be rescued.

GENESIS

Ima kod mene u video klubu film Babylon 5 : Third Space.
Da li je neko gledao taj film? Kakav je ?
Da li da iznajmim ovaj film ?

wexy

Nisam gledao pa ne mogu da kažem ništa ali možda saznaš više na sledećim adresama:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0121804/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_5
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_5:_Thirdspace

U svakom slučaju deluje zanimljivo :) Ako iznajmiš javi utiske.

GENESIS

Ajde forumasi. Iz kog filma je ovaj tekst ?

The beginning is a very delicate time. Know then that it is the year 10,191. The known Universe is ruled by the Padashar Emperor Shadam the Fourth, my father. In this time, the most precious substance in the universe is the spice Melange. The spice extends life, the spice expands consciousness, the spice is vital to space travel. The Spacing Guild and it's navigators, who the spice has mutated over 4,000 years, use the orange spice gas which gives them the ability to fold space. That is travel to any part of the universe without moving.

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you. The spice exists on only one planet in the entire universe. A desolate, dry planet with vast deserts. Hidden away within the rocks of these deserts are a people known as the Fremen, who have long held a prophecy that a man would come, a messiah, who would lead them to true freedom. The planet is Arrakis, also known as ...

wexy

GENESIS

Bravo wexy majstore.

Imas magicnu rec od mene da ces biti nagradjen  :wink:

GENESIS

Film MATRIX
U nedelju 11.6.2006. u 21:00 h   TV PINK

Neo is a young software engineer and part-time hacker who is singled out by some mysterious figures who want to introduce him into the secret of 'the matrix'. The cops also seem to be after him, and he takes a chance on discovering what he has always suspected: that the world is not quite what it seems to be and a sinister conspiracy is at work.